Friday, November 2, 2012

Where We've Been

It's hard to believe that it's been over five months since I blogged last.  So much has happened that I don't really know how to sum up: we've experienced great excitement, grief, frustration and joy, celebrated another year of marriage (unfortunately in the emergency room) and flourished in our work and lives. I hope to write more about some of the particulars soon.

But one thing I continue to know and believe for certain: we have seen and know the goodness of the Lord.  He continues to remain faithful to us and good to us.  He has placed people in our lives, in our personal friendships and professional experiences, who challenge us, spur us on and challenge us to think deeply about who we are and what we are made for.  Even as there have been some supremely hard moments, it has been a time of great flourishing.  It seems fitting that today, in this month of November, I am thankful.

1 comment: