Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Overheard: Coco ain't happy

Ok, so it's another Overseen. Maybe I should just officially change it. I tell you what, the things a girl can see around this big ole city!

Yesterday I went over to Starbucks to spend $2.41 on a Venti, unsweet black iced tea, no water (yes, that's really what I order. Apparently so do 3 out of my 5 aunts on my mom's side. MJ and Elizabeth?) But before I ordered, as I was standing waiting, I saw this gem.



Ok, great, the Chanel logo. I wouldn't mind a nice, new Chanel suit...or shoes, or bag. But it wasn't an item of clothing or accesory.

It was a tattoo. Behind a girl's ear.

People, that just ain't right! One, the tattoo no doubt cost LESS than any one single Chanel item (minus the makeup. Their face mask is awesome, by the way.) Two, that just ain't classy. The Chanel logo was NOT MEANT to be drilled into your body in ink form. And three, do you think this woman would be happy at the sight of it?? She kind of scares me.


I'm pretty sure Coco Chanel is turning over in her chic-ly quilted grave right now as I write this...








2 comments:

  1. Would a Louis Vuitton tattoo be ok? He tattoos his name all over his stuff anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awful...and really funny...but awful!
    -dawn

    ReplyDelete