Thursday, September 3, 2009

Guess The State

Even though I feel like I could write a book about the things that have happened in the last five days, I'm going to go with something else for this blog post.

Yes, that's right.

It's the game you've all been waiting for.

Below are three pictures taken on our journey to Chicago (yes, I was taking pictures while driving with this very game in mind.) Your job is to guess what state these pictures were taken in. Your options are: Washington, DC, Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois. Should be easy, right? Right...

Picture one. Yes, those are huge windmill thingys. Got it? Now here's picture number two. Yep, it's a totally different state.

Ready for the last one? While this is what I stared at across all states, where do you think this particular picture was taken.

Why people make fun of the Midwest, I have no idea.....


9 comments:

  1. Yeah...they all sort of blur together, don't they...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is Washington DC a state?
    Anyway, my guess is Nebraska for all of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohio, Indiana, and West Virginia. They don't have hills in Ohio and Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the prize????

    ReplyDelete
  5. West Virginia. Indiana. Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The prize is the satisfaction of knowing that you can correctly identify the geography of the United States. Or part of it.

    So far, no one has guessed all three correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania

    I know my midwest states- but how well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs. you're the closest with two out of three. The answer is:

    Indiana, Ohio, Maryland.

    By the way, those windmill thingys in Indiana were extremely huge and extremely freaky. I'm all for them, it was just...weird..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imagine seeing those huge, white windmills at midnight in BFE, Kansas coming out of nowhere...Freaked me out a little.

    I was used to them by the time I got to the end of the Mojave Desert and they were all over the mountains headed into Bakersfield.

    ReplyDelete