Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Year Later

At approximately 10:30 (ok, it was an Anglican service, so let's say 11) on Sunday, September 27th, M and I will have been married for one year. ONLY one year. A WHOLE year. It's weird how it seems so much longer than that (in a very good way) and yet also so much shorter than that (in a very good way). We've had lots of changes...uh, hello, Chicago?...but I think we would both attest to the fact that we're stronger, more faithful, more loving people today thanks to the faithfulness of the Big Guy in the Sky. That's a technical, Biblical name, by the way. It's F3jfhfa in Hebrew. Wait, is that sacreligious?

M has planned a surprise get away weekend (surprise in that I don't know where we're going) for us and I'm REALLY looking forward to enjoying one another and a new adventure somewhere within driving-distance of Chicago. I'm also supposed to find out about a particular job (details, should I get it) on Monday or Tuesday, so it's nice to have something else to keep me, um, engaged pretty fully for the next few days.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

And anyways, we're married. It's legal.

Oh gosh, I hope my mom isn't reading this...

4 comments:

  1. It would be "legal" even if you weren't married...

    Happy 1st! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is reading your blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha. hope you had a great celebration weekend.

    ReplyDelete