Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Things I Love

Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I blogged. But...it was my birthday and then we were in Florida (it was great, thanks for asking) so I am WAAAAAY behind. Anyway. My apologies. Let me fill that void now that has been in your life.

Let me tell you about the top things I love. Obviously, numero uno, God (does the Trinity take up numbers 1, 2 and 3). Number two, Mason. And number three? Let me introduce you to...

No, not Delta. THE COOKIE! Biscoff, to be exact. Now that's not REALLY the thing I love the third most in the world. Because you can't forget family and champagne stoppers (sidenote: the stopper is so good that I'm still drinking the bubbly goodness of the bottle M got me for my birthday. No, I didn't drink it all that night.)

But OH MY GOSH! What is it about these little cookies?! EVERY time I fly Delta I feel my heart beat just a little bit faster when I hear that little drink trolley headed my way. Ok, I'm slightly exaggerating. I even ate the cookies on 3 of the 4 flights to and from Florida this weekend, despite my low sugar diet...and subsequently only felt slightly guilty by all the "bad food" we ate the rest of the weekend.

Maybe it's because they're European? Or because they're sweet but not too sweet? Whatever the reason, I love them. A lot. And they're practically free, right? Minus that whole "$250 you just paid for a ticket" thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment