Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Uh, what?

Two "Uh, What?" moments today (sidenote, this is a new series on my blog. As of right now):

1. Ok, so like 94% of America, I'm watching Lost right now.

Uh, what?

I mean...huh? I get the whole Locke's body thing. And I understand that somehow they're not there but they are there, without being there. Right? And Miles still talks to dead people and Sawyer is still a bad actor and, man, I wish I had Kate's arms.

Other than that...um, what? Who are these new hippie people?? What's the deal with crazy Jacob? Is Locke the bad guy in the dark vest who is Jacob's arch nemesis? This is just getting ridiculous. And there's still 30 minutes to go...

2. One of my little kindergarten kids that I tutor on Tuesdays through Breakthrough said today, "Miss Liz, you have big eyes. Like a hamster."

Uh, what? And...thanks?

2 comments:

  1. I predict that they will all end up back on the plane together again. Locke is the nemesis, but I don't know where "home" is. And she just said what everyone else has been thinking. Joking-ha.
    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow hamster eyes sound better than cow eyes. That's what I always heard.

    ReplyDelete